We have recently added two new features to make downloading of data products easier. First, a reminder about how to use our download system:
- After refining your search criteria, browse the thumbnail gallery by clicking on the "Browse Results" tab.
- When you find an observation you want to save, click on the checkmark in the little toolbar at the bottom of the thumbnail.
- Once you've selected all of the observations you care about, click on the "Selections" tab.
- You will see the total size of the data products that will go into the zip file you can download. You will also see a list of product types that you can select or deselect to control what goes in your zip file.
- There are now three options for how to download data:
- Download CSV of Chosen Columns - This will create a single CSV file that has one row for each observation and one column for each metadata field you have selected using "Choose Columns". No actual data will be downloaded, only a list of metadata.
- Download Zipped Data Archive - This will create a ZIP file that you can download separately. The ZIP file contains all of the data products for the observations you chose. It also includes a file containing product checksums, a manifest, and the same CSV file discussed above. Finally, it includes a new file, urls.txt, discussed below.
- Download Zipped URL Archive - This will create a ZIP file that is the same as the one above, but with no actual data products. It will only include the checksums, manifest, CSV, and URLs files.
wget -i urls.txt
We have also made it easier to download ZIP archives for a single observation directly from the Details tab:
As always, you can continue to download individual data products from this tab as well.
We value your feedback, questions, comments, and suggestions. Please let us know what you think!